Acadèmia Igualada informs the users that it respects the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of the users and the secrecy and security of the personal data, adopting for this the technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The services, access to the contents and offer of products of this website are exclusively aimed at people over 18, so that any person who delivers their personal data, indicates that they have this age, and the use of www.Academy is prohibited Igualada.com and the delivery of personal data to minors.
Acadèmia Igualada will treat the data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of personal data.
The personal data that is provided on the web will be recorded in a file of the Acadèmia Igualada, in order to carry out the provision of the services offered, as well as to send by any means, including email, product offers and personalized services, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our clients.
The simple fact of sending a user your personal data to Acadèmia Igualada will assume the consent to be included in the file and its treatment.
The user may revoke the consent granted, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter by enclosing his or her ID or other identification document at the Acadèmia Igualada, C / San José, 110-112, 08700 Igualada (Barcelona).
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Acadèmia Igualada are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof, so that they can respond at all times to their current situation. If you have any questions or comment about the way in which Acadèmia Igualada uses the data of its users, write to us (info @ academiaigualada.com).
Acadèmia Igualada informs that in order to allow users to access some of the portal services, it is necessary to proceed with the collection of personal data.
The Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) establishes the obligation for the person in charge of the file to adopt the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data of personal nature and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) and the rest of applicable legislation, Acadèmia Igualada proceeds to create an automated data file of personal nature, in which they will gather those data that are necessary to allow the access to some of the services of the portal and to realize commercial promotions of services and products of Acadèmia Igualada.
Acadèmia Igualada guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of these data, which can be consulted, modified or canceled by its owner by writing to the company in the address described above.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts the conditions of access and use of this website, which are governed by current law and the principle of good faith.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the client area, committing himself to a good use of the website and providing truthful and lawful information, not allowing any conduct that goes against the law, the rights or interests of third parties.
It is expressly prohibited to include in this site information or opinions that:
1. Indicate or promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Spanish Constitution and the rest of the legal system.
2. Induce or incite you to act illegally.
3. Take wrong conclusions as a result of your inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or the like.
4. Induce or induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
5. Induce or incite anyone to engage in risky or risk-taking practices that attack the health and psychic balance.
6. Infringe the legal or regulatory norms regarding the confidentiality of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and personal or family privacy or any other provision applicable to the nature of the products and / or services.
7. Contain false, partial, or non-updated information.
8. Incorporate elements, content, messages, formats, products and / or services that are illegal, violent, pornographic or degrading.
USE OF SERVICES
The use by users of the services included in the site will always be carried out under the terms and conditions provided for this purpose. Users undertake to use the aforementioned services without violating the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, for example, by sending unsolicited mail or through behaviors or attitudes that cause annoyance, damage or harm to to the users.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data requested for the provision of our services are included in files subject to the provisions of the Organic Law for Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the regulation of development of the same (RLOPD) is approved.
The collection and treatment of these data is carried out by Acadèmia Igualada, and they have as purpose the management, provision, extension and improvement of the services requested at all times by the user, the follow-up of consultations, participation in processes of personnel selection, electronic communications and / or the preparation of statistics.
The services provided by Igualada Academy are aimed at people over 14 years of age. In the exceptional case that a service specifically aimed at minors of this age would be developed, Acadèmia Igualada will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of the personal data or, in his case, for the treatment of them.
Igualada Academy undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reservation, in accordance with current legislation. For these purposes, you will take the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
It is also informed that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights set forth in Art. 5 of the LOPD by indicating its full name, the Igualada Academy service in which it is subscribed and the right to
Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition that you wish to exercise on your personal data. Acadèmia Igualada, in addition to certain services, facilitates the management of your personal data so that:
If you want to "Request a ticket from the Acadèmia Igualada portal", you have the possibility to do it yourself on the editing screen of the user's profile.
If you wish to request the cancellation of your subscription to newsletters you can do it directly on the Acadèmia Igualada website through your user profile and the OSI website through the same bed that you use for subscription.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the user ... the user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in their security settings.
Without your express consent - through the activation of cookies- Acadèmia Igualada will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well-dealt with by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. That's why browsing is analyzed on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space offered on the web page as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service Requested or used by our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service. bidding These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on them.
Third Party Cookies: The Igualada.com Academy Website may use third party services that, on behalf of Acadèmia Igualada.com, collect information for statistical purposes, user use of the site and for the provision of information, Other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer:
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites:
Google Analytics Privacy Terms: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Google Cookie Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place to exercise their right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. Google does not store your IP address.
Google Inc is a company that is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.